Thursday, August 20, 2015
Finding the Right Product
Being only a few months away from hitting the big 3-9, I decided to change my skin care regimen. Thankfully, an old friend from high school turned me on to Rodan & Fields. Being a natural born skeptic who had tried every over the counter product without much success, I was hesitant to throw down more money on something I felt destined to fail. After a lot of research and finally caving in, I bought the Redefine Multi-Function Eye Cream. Within a week, I noticed that my eyeliner didn't bleed into my fine lines as much. Within two weeks, I stopped noticing those fine lines all together. To be short, I was sold and this product is now on my "Can't Live Without" list of beauty products. I've never been much of a salesperson, but this product has made a believer out of me and I want to share it with as many people as possible.
I will be trying more and more products and posting my thoughts on each one. If you are interested in being a part of this journey with me, please go to the following website: https://erinmurray.myrandf.com/Shop
I understand skepticism as much as the next person, but I want to make a believer out of you too!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment